Saturday, February 15, 2014

On My Way

Who says you can't go home? I do. I adore you Jon...but you're wrong (at least in some sense). I felt that hunger growing inside me to come back to my mountains. The place I have always felt 'home'. So back I came. Only to find my 'home' was no longer home to me. I was different, and it was different, and the balance I felt in the past was no longer there. 

I had held out  moving until I found a decent job (I was smart enough to do that this time around). My good friend opened her home to Gracie and I while I searched (still) for a decent apartment. Anyone with pets, living in a college town can understand how difficult THAT can be! I was grateful for her hospitality, but I am not an easy person to live with...mostly because I am uncomfortable living with others. In any event, I finally found a place and I was on my way...I was on track...right? Wrong...and let the spiral unfold. 


No comments:

Post a Comment