Friday, February 14, 2014

Finding My Alaska



I FEEL A NEED TO BRING YOU UP TO SPEED SINCE IT'S BEEN LITERALLY YEARS SINCE I POSTED.

SO...I have broken up the next few posts to shed a little light into the past few years of my life. Though I may add some tidbits here and there as my memory corrects itself, I thought I would throw down a few bread crumbs for you to follow that will guide you along the path I have taken, bringing me to where I am today. I figured posting one long marathon post was probably not the way to go. Even Gone With The Wind had an intermission, right?!

Moving forward, I am considering deactivating my Facebook account and posting my life here. I feel that the time I spend not being engorged in the drama of Facebook world, I will actually be focusing on my own life, and making it a life worth sharing with you. :-) 



So, grab a stiff cup of java, snuggle in, and enjoy the ride with me!




No comments:

Post a Comment