Saturday, September 8, 2007

Follow the bouncing ball...

Well, I'm finally on to my next adventure...flying solo this time. Devin has decided to stay back to hold down our new cabin (rented of course). He his getting set up for a job with his cousin and I know he will be happy working, but still wish he could be by my side.
So since I was not the co-pilot on this journey, it was difficult to stop and take pictures when I only had a limited time to get to...(insert drum-roll here) Arizona. Yep! Cross-country trip AGAIN!
Follow the road signs...due west! And we're off!
Leaving NY territory...

Thank you Maryland...I do believe a did...

Oops! Let's try that again...

Virginia...not to be confused with WEST Virginia...they don't like that!

 Come to Tennessee...they're plaaaaaying your soooong!

This one's for Dee...they have THE best peach drinks!!

They do exist!! Err...the Piggly Wiggly that is...

There it is! In all it's glory!

This was not an easy sign to get! Buckle up for safety...doesn't mention anything about trying to hold a camera, and take a picture of your state sign while driving 75 mph!!

Um...anyone?!

OOOOOOKlahoma where the wind comes sweeping down the plains...

Wind energy!

Mmm...comment...overload...must move on!

It's the NEW Mexico (always under construction)...in case you were wondering.

Got my kicks ON Route...66

Hard to see...but this person was traveling from Maine. Yep..actually just a wee bit further than me!

There was a lot of road work going on in NM...held up traffic for hours. So...I took photos.



YAY!! Arizona!! Pay no attention to the no parking sign. I...um...did a roll-by.

This is my exit! Finally!!

No comments:

Post a Comment