Monday, June 4, 2007

All roads lead West

I finally got my new assignment! 3 months in Billings, MT! The wild, wild west. What an adventure! Okay...I've used far too many exclamation points. I'm sure there is a limit. 
So this blog is about our cross-country venture. Pretty much all highway travel, but watching the scenery change the further we got was incredible! (Oops...sorry couldn't help myself.)
My Mom sent us off with a guardian.
Poor Morey...one of many rollovers.
Cleveland...ROCKS! (Ohiooooooooo)
Devin and Morey need to stretch their legs. (Park outside of OH)
Wind Power...our future.
Big open sky country!
Chapel at a rest stop...in the middle of nowhere 
(in case you couldn't tell). (SD)
Devin catching up on his Bible reading. (SD)
Black Hills National Cemetery (SD)
Black Hills National Cemetery (SD)
Loooong train of coal (WY)
Snow on the mountains?! It's June!! (WY)
Morey was pretty excited about the snow!
Aaaaand Montana after about 3 days of travel.

No comments:

Post a Comment